Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Adidas Adizero Aegis

Check out the new Adidas Adizero Aegis. I plan to get a second pair of running shoes soon, and I'll most likely get these. I've read several reviews and most of these have been favorable. The Adizero Aegis is classified as a lightweight stability shoe, and is recommended for runners who have a neutral gait and for slight overpronators. I also found out from Takbo.ph that Haile Gebrselassie broke the world record for 42k in these shoes. If these shoes are good enough for setting world records, I'm sure they'll be good enough for an average recreational runner like me. Hopefully, I can get my pair soon and write my own review of these neat-looking kicks. For now, I'll just keep on pounding the roads in my excellent Nike Lunarglides...

2 comments:

  1. I ran with a review pair of Adizero Tempos Julius, they were awesome even for an overpronator like me :) Very very light, nice control and stability.

    Cheers,
    Luis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your word for it and check out the Adizero Tempos. Thanks for the tip, Luis!

    ReplyDelete