Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Adidas King Of The Road 2009

Adidas King of the Road 2009 will push through on October 25. Initially, there had been some uncertainty as to whether KOTR will be moved to another date, as the Subic International Marathon will also be held on the same weekend as KOTR. From what I've read in other sites, it looks like KOTR will meet SIM head on. Good luck to runners deciding which race to run!

I am excited about KOTR for a number of reasons. For one, KOTR is one of the biggest annual running events in the country. KOTR 2009 will be the first of what I hope would be many more Adi runs for me. Another reason I'm excited is because I've decided to run my very first half-marathon - 21k - at KOTR. My goal would be simple: Just finish the race hopefully in 2:30 or better. That should be a reasonable goal for me.

I'm also excited about the KOTR singlet. I've read that runners look forward to KOTR every year because of the excellent design of the race singlets. Here's the men's singlet for the 2009 edition of KOTR. Can't wait to get my hands on one of these and run my very first half-marathon!

I have almost seven weeks to prepare for the KOTR half-marathon. That should be enough time for me to get ready for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment